How does the pattern of the carpet affect its lifespan?
The pattern of the carpet will affect the effective life of the carpet. For example, due to texture changes, stains and dirt, the appearance of plain or light-colored carpets changes faster than those dark-patterned patterned carpets.
As a floor material, This will affect the actual lifespan of the carpet, that is, the appearance of the carpet changes so much that the carpet can no longer be used and has to be replaced.
The more dominant the pattern, the easier it is for the carpet to hide dust and stains, and the fewer times it needs to be cleaned.
Only improving the quality of the carpet, such as increasing the pile weight density coefficient, without changing the color and pattern design will not increase the expected service life of the carpet.
Another factor is the number of cleaning. The more frequent you clean it, the newer it would appear to be.
Here are some tips for the use of patterns in the design:
1. Large-area patterns, especially large flower shapes, will make the room look compact.
2. Stripes can lead the line of sight to a distance, so some customers would prefer stripes. The room appears to be relatively larger.
3. The pattern can also define and distinguish the space, for example, a piece of blanket can distinguish a dining area or a conversation corner; the pattern can also conceal stains, especially suitable for places with a lot of people.
4. Whether a kind of carpet pattern is suitable for a certain room can only be known after a trial. Therefore, the design of indoor paving renderings is very important.
5. The proportion of the carpet pattern and the room is different, and the decorative effect will be very different.
6. The carpet pattern must also match the furniture in the room.